Evolution world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alanah's App :)

2 posters

Go down

Alanah's App :) Empty Alanah's App :)

Post  Alanah Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:50 am

Hey there im sure you know me! i hope haha, time to answer your questions!

1. Character= Alanah Account name = Calvy1st.

2. I live in Washington (U.S)

3. Pacific Standard Time.

4. I am 15 years old.

5. Yes like a year, quit though.

6. School, but on spring break now, so now i can be on any time of the day, and when school starts back up i can do like anytime between 3pm and 9:30pm.

7. Nope Smile

8. Depends, idk a few hours >.< or if i dont got anything else to do even longer.

9. Ive done private servers but on different games, but not WoW but i'd love to give it a shot. Smile

10. well i live in the great west of the usa in washington, im 16, in highschool, taking classes on alot of techy stuff next year and im good with computer.

11. I am willing to do what it takes to help players and the server and i could advertise or Xfire and stuff.

12. Because i can help out the server with fixing bugs and players more than normally.

13. I could advertise and get more people to join.

14. lookin Good Smile

15. i would suggest fixing most of the big raids and instances such as Ice Crown Citadel and Ulduar.

16. I would warn them 2 times them if they keep doing it then a kick and if they come bback and do more then idk like a day ban or so.

17. Help the players!

Last edited by Alanah on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alanah
Alanah

Back to top Go down

Alanah's App :) Empty RE

Post  pede Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:59 pm

Pending.
pede
pede
Co-Owner
Co-Owner