Evolution world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haii's App.

4 posters

Go down

Haii's App. Empty Haii's App.

Post  ganxta101 Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:22 pm

1. What is your main character's in-game name (also account name)
-In-game: Haii
-Account: ganxta101

2. Where in the world are you located?
-Canada, Ontario.

3. What time zone are you located in?
-Eastern Time Zone.

4. How old are you?
-16 Years old

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
- Yes I have, and for 3 years.

6. Do you have a day job/schooling, If so how many hours a week can you manage to GM?
- I do have school but every week I am on 3:10-9:00 Pm Est.

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason?
- Nope, because I know my rights from wrongs so I never do anything bad.

8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW on the forums or in-game?
- Forums About an hour or so but in-game I spent about 5/6 hours.

9) Have you had previous experience as a gamemaster (list your names on the servers that you worked on)?
- I have been an Admin on Naxpgaming, Admin on wowfacegaming, GM on pwnagewow.

10) Tell us a little about yourself.
- Well, I am a male, my nationality is that I am born Filipino but I was born in Canada which makes me Canadian. I am an athlete, I like all kinds of sports except the extreme ones such as snowboarding or anything of that matter. I'm 5"6 1/2 and have black hair. What I usually do everyday is spend times with friends mostly on games such as WoW, (Yes I am a gamer and I'm proud of it.) I'm in grade 11 but having said I am a serious gamer, I have no problem in School what so ever. Well Thats all I can say right now.

11) Explain why you think you would be a good GM.
- Well I honestly can say that being a GM is a big responsibility and without them, the people of the server will and can go "wild". The reason why I want to apply to be a GM is so that I can help the server in in-game issues and also help the server become known so that it will be one of the greatest servers out there. I have all the responsibility that a GM needs and there is no doubt about that.

12) What interests you most about the GM position?
- The fact that you can help people out in-game with any issue, and the responsibility needed to be a noble and great GM.

13)What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
- I can bring more people in that can or would be able to donate if that is okay, but thats not the reason, if I invite someone, that someone will and can invite other people thus creating a chain effect of invites and can make the server known.

14) If your application was brought up to the current staff, what do you think their reaction would to you be?
- I would think that you guys would be very pleased with this application.

15) If you were going submit a suggestion for us what would it be?
To put up the information on our private server on more websites because this is one of the few private servers that actually work.
- More donation/vote rewards, more custom places for more fun, new obsticle courses if not already done, and if there is any bugs, I will report them immediately and maybe be able to help with it.

16) Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?
- If any events go bad, there is only one solution, close it because I know there are a lot of arrogant people that will mess up events so thats what I would do but, I will give them warnings 3 at max, and if they keep acting at the craziness, the event will close.

17) What do you think is the most important thing a gm can do.
- The most important thing a GM can do, is help the members in-game and also if there is any free time, hang around with the members aswell, give any new players tips. So I say a lot of socializing after work is done.

Contact information: MSN- yodog_suck005@hotmail.com, skype - avasqueznigga (if any problems with the names contact me, I will change them if necessary)

Last edited by ganxta101 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

ganxta101

Back to top Go down

Haii's App. Empty Re: Haii's App.

Post  KingJames23 Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:24 pm

good luck

Last edited by KingJames23 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
KingJames23
KingJames23

Back to top Go down

Haii's App. Empty Re: Haii's App.

Post  ganxta101 Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:25 pm