Evolution world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevlaries GM application

2 posters

Go down

Kevlaries GM application Empty Kevlaries GM application

Post  Kevlarie Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:07 pm

1. What is your main character's in-game name (also account name)
Kevlarie
mattie0987

2. Where in the world are you located?
United kingdom

3. What time zone are you located in?
+0

4. How old are you?

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
Yes, couple of months maybe.

6. Do you have a day job/schooling, If so how many hours a week can you manage to GM?
I have college studying monday to wednesday. I can manage every night from 6.00 gmt UK time. Till possibly 12.00 or more depending on how tired i get.

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason?
No never. I know whats right and wrong.

8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW on the forums or in-game?
I play WOW quite a lot i also look at wow forums regulary and am in game a lot.

9) Have you had previous experience as a gamemaster (list your names on the servers that you worked on)?
yes i have. Bloodrage-wow. I also helped them create a website and did get them a domain name until he decided he didint want it. Sad. i also coudnt carry on playing as im having Patching problems to 3.3.3 so im having to take a break from "Bloodrage-Wow"

10) Tell us a little about yourself.
Im a kind person always wanting to helpo people when and if possible. I love making new friends and socilising.

11) Explain why you think you would be a good GM.
I think i would make a good GM because i can try help your server grow as much as i can and will also help out with anything as much as and when i can. i also think customer satisfaction is an upmost importance and everyone should at least leave happy with there experience.

12) What interests you most about the GM position?
I love the thought of helping other people and making others happy.

13)What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
i can try help the admin out with anything he/she wishes i will contribute to forums and help out in game as much as possible were ever i'm needed.

14) If your application was brought up to the current staff, what do you think their reaction would to you be?
I'd like there reaction to think about my application and think of what could benifit them and not what is wrong with the application. (hopefully there is nothing wrong with it)

15) If you were going submit a suggestion for us what would it be?
Just friendly suggestions not saying you should do this. Remove the donation but with GM Helper (yes it gets people to vote but not for $150) Andd if that happens all of a sudden you would realise there are people that are not following rules. If i have any more suggestions i will bring them up if i get accepted. Very Happy

16) Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad.
Give people warnings and if it carry's on out of control the final result would end in the event being closed and maybe even people getting banned for some hours or so.

17) What do you think is the most important thing a gm can do.
Helping others, showing commitment. Also greeting people into the game. GIves them a warm welcome makes them want to find more out about the server because they have been greeted not just ignored as another player
Contact information:aim,msn,skype,yahoo
If you would like to contact me please leave me a reply here or conact me on matthew_leigh_f@yahoo.co.uk

I hope i will be considered for an application with your server.

Thanks for reading

Thanks again.

--------------------------------------------------------

Kevlarie

Kevlarie

Back to top Go down

Kevlaries GM application Empty Kevlaries GM application continued

Post  Kevlarie Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:30 pm

I can also get you more voting links etc etc if i get accepted to help you grow your server. Very Happy

Kevlarie

Back to top Go down

Kevlaries GM application Empty Re

Post  pede Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:02 pm

Pending.
pede
pede
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Kevlaries GM application Empty Re: Kevlaries GM application

Post  Sponsored content