Evolution world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadway Application Admin

2 posters

Go down

Deadway Application Admin Empty Deadway Application Admin

Post  Deadway Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:40 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name (also account name) : Deadway , Pancho and acc name Deadway

2. Where in the world are you located?
Bulgaria in city called Veliko Tarnovo

3. What time zone are you located in? GTM +2

4. How old are you? 14 ( soon 15 )

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long? Yes for 5 months or more ( not rly sure )

6. Do you have a day job/schooling, If so how many hours a week can you manage to GM? mm 50-60 hours per week

7. Have you ever been banned for any reason? Nah

8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW on the forums or in-game? 8

9) Have you had previous experience as a gamemaster (list your names on the servers that you worked on)? : Mm i was GM on Worldofthegods and Stormspire in Stormspire i was GM later i get Admin and many other small/big projects who failed ..

10) Tell us a little about yourself. Well i have little family , many friends , i have dog , I like to work in group and i dont like when someone rude me for noreason

11) Explain why you think you would be a good GM. I have exp in that but i apply for admin , i know much commands ( Arcemu & Mangos ) , i have made my own server but i stop ( i didnt have any staff )

12) What interests you most about the GM position? I can help people and make tickets

13)What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community? Well im good event master i can build jump event , pvp event , i can do tickets , help people , work with others in group Smile

14) If your application was brought up to the current staff, what do you think their reaction would to you be? I think they will Welcome me xD

15) If you were going submit a suggestion for us what would it be?
To put up the information on our private server on more websites because this is one of the few private servers that actually work. I dont have suggestion for you

16) Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad.
Well first i will talk with the other GM/Admin/Co-owner/Owner if he is at the event and we will must make fast some action to take the situation under control and that should be work good. If not i will freeze all ( with command/spell ) and talk with them ( and with the current man from the staff to ) .

17) What do you think is the most important thing a gm can do. Help people , make tickets , work in group , no rude , be friendly Smile

Contact information:aim,msn,skype,yahoo : Skype : pantelei.pantileev MSN : pakata95@hotmail.com

And now let me show you my custom application for ADMIN Smile

Name : Pantelei

Nickname ( ingame ) : Deadway , Pancho

City : Veliko Tarnovo

What is your gender ? : Male

Do you like to work in group ? : Yes

What command do you know ? : I know most of the commands .. ( Arcemu & Mangos )

If someone ask you to give him items ? you willl give him ? : No i wont give you items free ! I never give items free to normal players for no reason ! Only if he win some event or Owner sayes to give him Smile

What race/class do you play in Wow ? : I like to play Blood elf Paladin or Human Paladin

When did you start to play WoW ? : I start to play wow befor 3-4 years i have played retail , and from 2 years i work on servers ( my server and some projects)

Have you been befor somewhere GM/ADMIN if yes on what server ( name ) ? - I have been GM on worldofthegods , admin/gm on stormspire and many projects ( who failded )

What exp you have for ADMIN/GM : I can hold the tickets ingame , fix bugs ingame ( if i can but i think so ) , create items/malls/events , event master , know little about LUA and DB fixing bugs

How often will you be on ? : Every day

How much do you know english rate 1-10 ? - 6 somewhere 7

What you will do if someone make a ticket about fly/dmg hacker ? : I will first appear to the current player/hacker and if i see him hacking i will ban him or if i dont see him i need some proof ( special SS ( pic) ) and if i dont get proof i wont ban or kick

Tell us something more about you ? : mm .. I live in a quiet street with nice friendly friends , i have dog hes name is Nora and i have little family

EXTRA INFO : Im friendly guy and i know what im doing when im admin,I can help if some1 needs help or he dont know something and i dont like some1 to rude me without reason !
Contact ( MSN ) : pakata95@hotmail.com

Hope you like me

Deadway Smile

Deadway

Back to top Go down

Deadway Application Admin Empty Re: Deadway Application Admin

Post  Minus-Zero Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:08 pm

I didn't like your grammar, work on your English. It's not horrible but could use improvement.

Why is everyone always a foreigner?

Anyways you say you started WoW for 5 months but you then state again that you have played 3-4 years and then 2 years on private servers.

Well good luck with acceptance.

Minus-Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadway Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:24 pm

I play wow from 3 years and i said i played 5 months in retail and 2 years work on my servers

Yes my english is not good i know .. i do my best

If im not accepted like Admin i can try GM

Deadway

Back to top Go down

Post  Minus-Zero Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:35 pm

There are no admin applications, this is GM only.

Nowhere on the forum does it say to apply for admin.

I'm a developer, I have admin privileges, but I had to apply for developer.

Minus-Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadway Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:36 pm

Well sorry if im wrong but in ac-web.org forums says they need : Admin 0/2 so i applyed for one Smile

Deadway

Back to top Go down

Post  Minus-Zero Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Well do you see anywhere "Admin application"

I only see GM, Event Gm and Developer.

Minus-Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadway Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:49 pm

Yes yes okey ..

Deadway